Mam komputer:
PSU : VS 450 Corsair
CPU: i5 4670
GPU: GTX 970
RAM: 8GB
MOBO: MSI Z87-G43
HDD: 1TB WD BLUE
SSD: 128GB Patriot Burst
I jest problem, komputer jest podłączony pod listwę, w domu nie ma uziemienia. Gdy podłączę np. lampę biurkową lub radio to na ułamek sekundy wywala mi klawiaturę oraz myszkę tzn. jest dźwięk Windows'a o odłączeniu USB i podświetlenie na obu gaśnie i po krótkiej chwili wraca. Pomoże ktoś mi z tym bo już nie mam sił. Dodam jeszcze, że na starym sprzęcie było to samo, jedyne czego nie zmieniłem to dysk twardy oraz obudowę. Mam jeszcze jeden o wiele lepszy komputer, lecz z nim nie ma takich problemów i właśnie zwracam się do Was.
Dziękuję za wszelką pomoc

Zbynia

Re: Wywalanie urządzeń USB

Post autor: Zbynia » poniedziałek 12 sie 2019, 11:46

UPS na początek i zajmij się instalacją elektryczną bo dobre przepięcie popali ci sprzęt w domu skoro już głupia lampka biurkowa stwarza takie problemy

galaxy353

Re: Wywalanie urządzeń USB

Post autor: galaxy353 » środa 03 sie 2022, 04:29

computers can do many varieties of paintings. for instance, computers can helps us do maths issues speedy. some issues are too difficult for us to work them out, however computer systems can. a scientist can ask computers a few questions, and the computers can answer at the screen.at present, to satisfy the desires of various exams, the technique of memorizing robotically remains modern-day and the habit of bookish take a look at remains famous within the direction of education.students generally tend to take it for granted that the all the facts discovered by way of books.if we fully agree with what books say,we may get the incorrect or one-sided information.what is greater,the idea in books isn't usually appropriate for the real situation.it is able to result in unnecessary trouble to us with being analyzed.it is very vital for us to expand our potential too suppose independently, rather than blindly accepting everything in books.
Mini Program Secondary Distribution

ODPOWIEDZ